We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
“Since opening our first representative office in 1994, BASF has expanded its operations in Vietnam with two production sites and three offices. We provide products and solutions for various industries and applications, including agriculture, electrical and electronics, oil and mining, nutrition and health, paints and coatings, personal and home care, petrochemicals, plastics, textile, leather and footwear and others".
OBJECTIVES OF THE POSITION
Lead, develop and execute 3rd party business development strategies through In-licensing, Out-licensing and A.I.(Active Ingredients) business implementation.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
In-licensing Business Development
- Look for in-licensing business opportunities from external business partners to complement existing BASF portfolio gaps (herbicide, insecticide, fungicide, seed treatment, PGR) and create additional sales opportunities.
- Coordinate with regional colleagues (Regulatory, Marketing, 3rd party, Stewardship) to get alignment and collaboration for approvals of in-licensing products.
- Coordinate with R&D and Sales team to implement appropriate scale of field trials and demonstrations for in-licensing products before launching.
- Drive and lead business negotiations with 3rd party to achieve best business results.
- Work with internal department (Marketing, Sales, Technical, Regulatory) and external tolling partners to drive 3rd party product launches.
- Lead new product launch process with support of supply chain, sales, product development, technical services, and registration team.
- Conduct training for internal teams for in-licensing products.
Out-licensing and A.I Business Development
- Define and develop out-licensing business; Seek for and cooperate with 3rd party and their respective team to grow sales and market.
- Actively search for new opportunities and new partners in the market to sell A.I.
- Lead business negotiations with 3rd party to achieve best business results.
- Manage existing accounts and expand new accounts.
- Degree in Agriculture or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a crop protection related field in Vietnam, preferably in sales or business development
- Fluent in English.
- Network in Agriculture environment
- Competencies required: Act with Entrepreneurial Drive, Drive Innovation, Drive Sustainable Solutions, Demonstrate Customer Focus, Communicate Effectively, Collaborate for Achievement.
Manager - Third party Business Development, Agricultural Solutions