Location: Selangor, Malaysia
Company: Nestlé Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and/or Automation Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent
3+ years of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for an Engineering Executive (E&A) to assist his manager with specialist skill in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Electrical or Automation in the Market in line with corporate guidelines, enforcing that the specific MES-E&A activities enhance business objectives, product quality and plant operation/performance while ensuring that people health and safety, and environment are never compromised.
A day in the life of...
• Manage projects capital investments from preparation to implementation (technical, costs and resources)
• Ensure full compliance for process and equipment safety for people, products and environment, change management in place and application of MES-E&A related legistation (electrical, calibration, maintenance, etc)
• Ensure product and process mastership to support Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Support operation by monitoring MES-E&A impact on line efficiency and performance
• Participate in local assessment concerning safety, health environment, product safety and product quality
• Provide guidance to execute MES-E&A strategy in alignment to best engineering practices
What will make you successful
• Minimum 3 years Automation and/or MES engineer with Electrical experience
• Participate in development of engineering projects as part of a multidisciplinary team (preferably including different products and technologies in E&A areas)
• Participated in start up of technical equipment(s) and/or production line(s)
• Experienced required in Electricity, Process Control, Loop Tuning, Instrumentation & PLC/HMI Programming
• Experienced in food processing plants and technologies, including food safety and hygienic engineering
• Exposure to TPM, preventive maintenance planning or execution