Company: Nestlé Malaysia
2+ years of experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for an Outsourcing Coordinator to support the CRC to successfully meet its performance targets while optimizing the utilization of resources to drive sustainable and cost-efficient operations and to ensure best in class customer satisfaction.
A day in the life of...
Build and master the long and short term CRC workload forecast (Forecasting) - Provide inputs to take the most relevant decisions regarding structuring topics: OP preparation, recruitment, facilities management, organization and outsourcing strategy.
- Build a reliable and detailed forecast of transaction volumes and handling times and conduct monthly forecast.
Create the best schedule for internal resources (Scheduling): - Schedule Coffee Specialists in order to meet service level targets while maximizing utilization of resources and in compliance with HR and legal local requirements.
- Ensure CRC applications and tools are populated with accurate and updated HR information.
Perform real-time management - Perform real time adaptations to specific situations and priorities, in collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Ensure business continuity through development and application of the BCP.
Act as first level support for IT & telephony issues / queries.
Manage CRC reporting and analysis - Establish and manage the CRC reporting process, involving all the needed stakeholders.
- Report adapted figures including workload trends, staffing requirements and key performance results to the different stakeholders (Coffee Specialists, Team Leaders, Local Management and HQ) to build recommendations.
Act as the CRC contact point for any questions around own projects - Collect international project needs and integrate them into the CRC roadmap (in coordination with CRC manager).
- Formalize market roadmap and accomplishments in terms of key projects and share it with market management, other markets / CRCs and HQ.
Ensure the compliance of the outsourcers' operations with Nespresso standards - Collaborate with local stakeholders (Procurement, IS/IT, Finance, etc.) to execute the RFP process in particular the areas exposed to a high risk (PCI compliance, GDPR, BCP, safety, etc.).
What will make you successful
At least 2 years of experience in managing CRC operations in workforce or reporting/analytical roles in the capacity of a team leader.
Candidate possess qualifications or relevant experience in CRC and or IT environment related to telephony, scheduling and/or contact flow-management.
Good communication skills.
Prior stakeholder management and budget management are added advantages.