Talent Acquisition Recruiter will report to the TA Commercial Lead, will partner with the business to fully understand the key business drivers and needs, current and future challenges. The successful candidate will be considered as a credible influencer, as she/he will be working closely with Hiring Managers and HR peers to design tactical recruiting plans for multiple roles and meet business hiring needs. Provide consultative advice to hiring managers and negotiate necessary offer packages to fulfill with qualified talents.
This role should be recognized as a trusted Talent Advisor partner with business for full cycle recruitment for middle level and below roles in the commercial organization, including direct sourcing techniques, consultative skills, and compensation, ensuring that every stage from the raising of the initial staff requisition to final appointment is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and adhere to best practice principles. This role will take responsibility for spearheading Diversity recruiting strategies for Pfizer across TA to ensure consistent approach. S/he will also ensure the compliance with current laws, regulations and company policy.
- Support full-life cycle recruitment to fulfill the talent needs in accordance with global operating procedures and best practice principles, including sourcing, selection and offer development. Ensure a positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle.
- Works collaboratively with functional teams, develop strategic approaches to increase efficiency in all areas of recruitment and branding, ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals.
- Able to coordinate with different universities activities which enhance graduate candidate pools for entry levels or intern programs.
- Actively explore, develop and manage all kinds of recruiting channels and system, including HROD, Pfizer career website, headhunters, Job Boards, Social Media tools, Internal referral, etc. to attract and acquire high quality candidates.
- Build strong relationships with the various line and functional clients to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process.
- Proactively manage candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities with Pfizer and ensure a strong positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle, relationship management will be a critical component of this role.
- Able to provide first level feedback for internal and external candidates.
- Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit. Utilize appropriate selection techniques.
- Develop an understanding of Pfizer’s Benefits Program and its competitive advantage in the market and manage the offer process for external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer development.
- Absorb a solid understanding of workday system and fully utilize workday platform throughout full circle hiring activities and provide feedback for on-going optimization in China.
- Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates.
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of recruiting experience required in the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry. Specific experience to Commercial is required
- Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence senior business and HR Leads
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of designing and implementing successful talent acquisition strategies
- Ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations applicable to hiring practices
- Proficiency in utilizing various analytic tools required
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Posted 30+ Days Ago
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.