- Your role includes providing independent legal advice to our business partners, compliance officers and other lawyers.
- You will be responsible for drafting decision papers, guidelines and regulations and will accompany the negotiation of contracts. Additionally, you will take responsibility for ensuring legally effective risk management by proactively taking action on legal and business risks and opportunities.
- The independent legal and regulatory support of internal and official compliance investigations is also part of your area of responsibility — from the determination of facts, legal assessment to the definition of strategy.
- For complex cases and those with considerable accounting relevance, you will coordinate with experienced colleagues from the compliance department.
- Within the scope of these investigations, you will also be the interface to authorities (public prosecutors' offices, cartel authorities, etc.) as well as to commissioned law firms/consultancy firms.
- Furthermore, the training of business partners and colleagues from the Compliance and Legal departments is also part of your responsibility.
- Due to your two above average results in your state law examinations, you have excellent legal knowledge.
- Ideally, you have already been able to demonstrate this knowledge for 1 year in a corporate environment in an international law firm or in the legal department of an international company.
- You have also been able to demonstrate your excellent understanding of legal concepts and issues as well as economic interrelationships.
- As you act in an international environment you bring excellent communication skills along with business-fluent English and German language skills. Other languages are an asset.
- Your profile is completed by a high level of commitment, ability to cooperate and work in a team, enthusiasm, planning and organizational talent, as well as intercultural sensitivity. You demonstrate a confident and convincing appearance.
- Moreover, you have a pragmatic, solution-oriented, independent and autonomous way of working.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time