With over 2,400 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
We are looking for a Leading R&D Engineer who will contribute to the development, integration and customization of different PLM systems. Having out-of-the-box thinking on this position you will be able to fulfill your interest in applied research and will have a chance to implement your ideas into business of Siemens.
- Development of integration/customization solutions for different CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM systems
- Development of integration/customization solutions for MOM/MES/ERP systems
- Development of unique mathematical algorithms and software solutions in the areas of additive manufacturing, materials, processing technologies and their digital twins
- Development of own innovative ideas for growth of the R&D portfolio of the team
- Interaction with local and international partners
- Coordination of research projects with universities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- MSc in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics, PhD is preferable
- Strong background in applied mathematics, numerical methods and programming with at least 2 years of relevant work experience in major industries (Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Naval, Chemical)
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM/CAE/PDM systems operation principles
- Excellent skills in Object Oriented Programming (e.g. Python, C/C++, etc.)
- Excellent communication, quick learning, problem-solving, strong time management and organizational skills with an ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in English including written and verbal communications is a must
Would Be Beneficial
- Knowledge of NumPy, SciPy, Boost, Qt, Git, Linux, Java, Eclipse, COM
- Experience with development of client-server applications
- Experience with customization of SIEMENS PLM systems (e.g. NX Open, TeamCenter API)
- Experience with integration/customization of MOM/MES/ERP solutions
What else do I need to know?
- Corporate medical insurance
- Corporate trainings
- Fitness compensation
- Lunch compensation
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time