Role & responsibilities
• Brand & Trade marketing: Support the brand & trade Motorcycle marketing team in implementing campaigns, manage FB page and manage the stock POS/display storage.
• Merchandising support: ordering regional merchandising runs & at local suppliers, manage stock, follow-up requests/questions from sales and manage related PO/invoices.
• Business support: implementation of retail plans at point-of-sale in coordination with MC Marketing manager.
• Event support: Coordinate & attend customer events by delivering support in defining the concept, guest management, branding materials and logistic support.
• Administrative support: Support the team in all its administrative duties (contact with suppliers, create PO's, approving invoices, creating mailings, etc). Also translations of website content and campaign content.
• Day-to-day operational support: responsible for consumer info email; handling of deliveries; ...
Knowledge & skills:#LI-CR1
• General knowledge of Brand & Trade Marketing.
• Fully competent in MS Office in particular Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook. Knowledge in SAP will be considered an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Dutch, French & English fluent).
• Understanding of procurement & payment processes.
• Commercial attitude; ability to work in a team; entrepreneurial style; innovative and creative thinker.
• Ability to extract insight from data & translate it into actionable ideas.
• Highly professional, organized and able to manage concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities.
• High attention to detail.
• Budget management & tracking.
Bachelor degree in administration/Marketing. Degree in Marketing will be highly appreciated.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tyre companies. It employs about 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.